Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

I am trying to apply for the card, but i am not seeing the current Amazon registered number in the application, where it asks that it will send otp. It is showing old number. What should i do?

Current registered number
Screenshot_20201008-150947.webp

But here old number is mentioned
Screenshot_20201008-151100__01.webp

Amex has stopped the limit upgrades during Covid, asked me to call back in Sept. I want to use that as my primary card in maximum places, but the limit gets exhausted every month easily. Amex's offers are pretty good though.
This is annoying lel. Called Amex again asking for a limit enhancement, but they said that since people have lost jobs during this pandemic, they have stopped limit enhancements and asked me to call back in Nov. Told her I've called each month since Aug but every time it gets pushed ahead.

Have half a mind to stop using this CC but their rewards for my annual spends (2-3 Lacs) are pretty good.

Just upgrade to amex charge card and forget abt limits?
Have good offers on my existing cc including fee waiver which I usually don't see on their other cards...

hmm, either try some other time or update a whole different number and then apply and see if u get the otp.
See bank account and credit card can have different phone numbers, check with bank to see both no's are registered properly.

They put on hold my application for income proof. I provided them weekly salary slips. Yet not satisfied. So i just asked them to cancel the application. And they say it will take another 10 days to cancel it.

Oh crap I gave in and applied for the card. My application was rejected instantly after pressing apply button 😡

May be because I have a dormant account with them 🙁 (they won't activate without visiting home branch and i am too lazy to do that)

Cibil started sending score change emails and sms looks like they did made an cibil inquiry too.

First one card and now this, atleast one card didn't made any hard inquiry as they want a salary slip now. I will stick with HDFC they doubled my limit recently.