Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

@socrates Is it due to covid?.

@Nitin See my post #80. They have begun behaving like morons of late even their systems are all mucked up.
I am pretty pissed and disappointed with ICICI 🙁
HDFC is behind my *ss to get a credit card from them.
Should I close my FD CC and account with them and take all this to HDFC?
What do you suggest?

If they are offering no harm in checking out the offer. Many yrs ago I got a hdfcbank credit card with out applying for it. They offered it out of the blue. I do have an account with them. They only required photos & signatures. 😁

@Saifi2649 @Nitin don't close FD as ICICI would not allow you to keep your credit card without FD. As that is your only account in credit report closing it will affect your cibil score a lot. Do it only after you have other credit card/loan approved then again build your score which is still risky.

@Saifi2649 @Nitin don't close FD as ICICI would not allow you to keep your credit card without FD. As that is your only account in credit report closing it will affect your cibil score a lot. Do it only after you have other credit card/loan approved then again build your score which is still risky.
What if he doesn't get a unsecured credit card pre-approved offer and he wants to open a fd in hdfc and wants to deposit 1 lac for it?. He needs to remove it from icici bank right?(unless he is rich, then no problem).