Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Right, as such I opened ICICI app & checked - no such option to increase or ask to increase

You guys getting reward points for wallet reload ( Paytm, payzapp) transactions ?
They have been not crediting it for past 4 months for me

My credit limit got doubled yesterday to around 5 lakhs yayyyy

how did you guys get your card?

can someone please help. I applied on Amazon website about a month ago and since then it has been stuck on ''application received'' stage. calling customer care service has been fruitless. they are just a bunch of useless twats.

I’ve disputed a charge on my card, I made a payment for the disposal of a traffic challan as money was deducted but the challan was not disposed. Let’s see how this goes. I may have done a mistake picking up a bone with the UP Police.

i wonder what happens if someone tries to chargeback a traffic challan payment 🤣

on related note, it was annoying that my payment made at RTO went on like fuel payment. i paid x rupees but the credit card statement showed more than x amount.

I actually made another payment after a few weeks and the challan got disposed off. The customer care executive verified it without me mentioning it, and agreed that there should’ve been a credit.

The difference is of how much? @Sushubh

do not remember. i mean it was the merchant fees like some government utilities also add with credit card payments. so likely around 2%. but it was part of the single payment. from my understanding, petrol pump charges are added as separate from the actual fuel payment?

z6qmkip.webp

i paid 830 at the counter. this is the message from icici bank:

Your ICICI Bank Credit Card XXXXXX has been used for a transaction of INR 830.00 on February 24, 2022; 14:48:45. Info: SUB DIVISIONAL MAGISTR.

Last edited:
I think you’re referring to fuel surcharge. It’s added separately, but most cards offer fuel surcharge waiver nowadays.