Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

It will ruin the fuel pump, and clog the fuel injectors. It would lead to engine hesitation while driving, specifically while lifting your foot off the pedal from a halt. Bad acceleration, and low mileage obviously.

I was able to get Flipkart offer for 10% discount with Amazon ICICI card. This offer was for ICICI cards which gave 10% instant discount above Rs. 5000 purchase.
Got Samsung Galaxy Active 2 for Rs. 11.6K by this offer with discount of Rs. 1200 😀

Yes using the first few digits - they know.

and Amazon just confirmed the second order. despite getting no payment confirmation from icici. this is going to be annoying to keep an eye on. if both payments were processed and if the first order that i did cancel manually is refunded.

so it finally loaded. but it is not showing the transactions from 14th. i thought the website had up to date data?

icici bank website is also not showing up to date transactions. nothing from yesterday... super annoying.

but i do see the fuel transaction data.

i was charged 3,035.40 for 3000 rupees worth of fuel. and icici refunded 30.05. i imagine rest was gst that government kept? 18% of 30 comes to around 5.40.