Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Yup i remember citi bank rejecting my card multiple times, just for not having an official email id and they will never tell you whats the reason for rejection. When i escalated i came to know about this, used official email for my section to get the card coz they said its mandatory to have email on office domain.

That's fine if they wanted a confirmation from the official work email ID however if they were more vocal about it at the beginning itself then I wouldn't have bothered applying for it knowing my firm will not allow and it would have saved time for me and for them as well. Here what irked me is they never mentioned this in any of my conversation with them before despite asking a good amount of times "what would be needed for verification?". They just keep saying salary slips and bank statement and I kept sharing the same with them until today they suddenly woke up and told me to send an email again but from work ID to get the verification done.

I really wanted to have this card but considering the overall experience with them, I guess it's better for me to get the card from the salary account.

They send an email to your work email, and you have to reply with your employee ID. It has been a standard procedure for salaried folks.

A lot of things don't make sense when you're dealing with ICICI. What can we say.

A lot of things don't make sense when you're dealing with ICICI. What can we say.
Agree on this.
They send an email to your work email, and you have to reply with your employee ID. It has been a standard procedure for salaried folks.
They actually never asked my work email Id even while applying for it via app or even when I got verification call today. The person only asked to confirm employee code stating agent will verify it by visiting the mention office address.

I was never asked official email address or any details. In fact I faced no trouble in getting card. I got card very next of application.

Hi, I am applying this card for the second time after being rejected a couple of months ago. I just wanted to ask, has anyone got this card based on a good credit mix? I'm asking this as I'm self employed currently without any ITR/ pay slip, however I do own two other credit cards. Also, is there a way to bypass sending email from employee ID?

The application form asked for my official email address the times I applied as 'salaried' since June this year. I also received verification emails.

So i tried to apply for Amazon icici card but cancelled the plan. As I already have icici card, credit limit will be shared with existing card. Damn it