Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Did you upload an ITR? In that case, you need to upload both the ITR acknowledgement and ITR files as a single PDF for processing.

I had applied as a salaried person so it only asked me to upload bank statement and the latest salary slip.

I experienced the same problem. They stopped responding after a point. No resolution. ICICI customer care took a complaint as well, never heard from them.

I guess the same is gonna happen with me too. Not getting any reply from their Twitter handle as well.

Just curious, what happens to the application? will they just discard it if I don't re-upload the documents again?

Update: Received a call from their social media department during afternoon time and they told to share documents on the email that they will send and they will have it forwarded further.

But yet to receive the email from them 🙄

Still keeping fingers crossed and hopefully able to get this card.

Looks like all customer care departments have gone down the tube or they are doing what they always wanted to do, show the finger to the customer or just ignore him. They now have a ready made fig leaf. Same is happening to me with Flipkart & Brother.

I must say that Amazon CS has remained top notch even during the pandemic. Even though their CS staff was working from home, everything was well integrated as if they were already prepared for it. FK or any other player comes not even close to Amazon in terms of shipping speed, delivery on promised date and CS. There could be some rare events but they come through almost on all occasions.

Meanwhile Tata cliq has upped their game and has started delivering products in less than 24hrs. Products that are available thru Tata's own store are being handled by the local store, hence the faster delivery.

Don't know about icici but axis bank cs is super non responsive, non helpful.
They are sitting on my Flipkart Credit card application for days , after completing all the documents collection and kyc.
No status update from them.
Its been showing 'Card Generation 1 day' from the last 9-10 days .
Axis bank CC says please call after 21 working days of application date.

Update 2: After a good amount of calls/emails with social media team, got a verification call from the credit card department and they only asked for employee code stating agent will verify the office details by visiting the place and was hopeful that application will get approved today. Later, in the evening, again the social media team calls and says we need an email from your official email ID. Told them straight not possible as my company doesn't allow usage of official email ID other than work purpose and cannot even send email even If I want to as it will get blocked automatically and then they told straight application won't be processed without it. I really wanted to blast on them for wasting so much time and follow up just to get this reply but I just told them to go ahead and disconnected the call.

Now, I again got a different email from them and this time it's from the grievance team and they mentioned they will process my application within 7 days and registered an SR against it 🙄

At this moment, I am unsure if ICICI is confused or making me confused by giving different answers every time 😒

Told them straight not possible as my company doesn't allow usage of official email ID other than work purpose and cannot even send email even If I want to as it will get blocked automatically and then they told straight application won't be processed without it.

I think it's pretty common for employees to confirm their workplace by verifying official email address.

I am not talking about this specific card but specific ICICI Process. If you show yourself as salaried email verification is mandatory.