Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

This card would be my first credit card so I would like some help on a few questions please:
1. How hard is it to miss the bill payment deadline? Like do they send sms and email or do I always have to remain aware of it?
2. If I do miss the deadline, how bad are the late charges?
3. If I dont buy anything in the preceding month, then I wont have anything to do with the bill payment, right?

Never miss your cc payment. Late charges + interest+GST will be a lot and also affect your cibil score. Missing payment is different than not paying full bill.

You should get sms and email for due.

Always make payment 3 business days before last date to be safe.

Credit card interest rates are the highest. Don't delay, since due date is usually same date or off by 1-2 days. Set up a reminder and pay. Use apps that remind you of required.

Thanks! And just to be sure, if I did not buy anything in the previous month, I won't have to do anything on the due date right?

nope. if your dues are zero. you do not have to do anything. if you are worried about missing payments, best to pay on the bill generation date.

It is hard to miss the payment if one uses Amazon Pay regularly. The reminder will be there almost all the time, even if we paid the due through alternate channel. If this is a concern, I’d recommend opening a SB account with ICICI to enable auto-pay or use a third-party app that you use regularly. Google Pay, Paytm for example. They can help you to remind and also help you to pay within the app.

UPI payment remains the best option with ICICI 😬. Instant payment update in app.

Here, I have a recurring calendar alert set for ages now. With buffer of three days. Amazon also sends repeated mails.

Tried processing a payment on Razorpay, it declined without sending me an OTP or showing the page where I could put the OTP in. The other day, the tap to pay feature wasn't working. Frankly speaking, I am losing confidence in using this card anywhere but Amazon itself.