Amazon Pantry is now Amazon Fresh

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 5,974
Expanded to Mumbai | Bengaluru | Mysuru | Hyderabad | Delhi and NCR too I believe. Is this different from Amazon Now?

I am guessing they are not charging for Pantry from Prime customers. Remains to be seen for how long.

Got my first Pantry order today. I like it. I mean it is hard to find all the products that you might want to order. But if you can collect enough stuff for a good solid delivery, getting them in a single box is much better than getting them one by one over a period of a week.

I have Prime so delivery was free. My Box was just half full and rest was filled with air bags.

FPKrfXy.png

g47q7dz.png

no cashback now on rs. 1000 order.
even Amazon pay cashback is now restricted to rs. 250 (10% on 2500).

I would be more than happy if Pantry never comes back. It was a scam on every single Prime subscriber.

yup. looks like it. went to order coconut oil and couldnt find pantry. called up friend working in Amazon hyd and he too had nothing to report. reportedly amazon was hoping deadline would be extended..

their self branded products are awesome lol. even mom is impressed with the quality. i am buying pretty much everything of their own brand... rusk, jam, sugar, besan, peanut butter, ghee, honey, dishwash soap, the round blue cakes lol, spices, tea, refined sunflower oil and so much other stuff! my sister in law prefer bigbasket and most of her groceries are bb branded lol.