• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,947

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
This has nothing to do with Amazon India but I thought this section should be fine with the timing of the offer and the launch of Amazon.in

With FREE AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping, you receive free shipping to India and Singapore if your order includes at least $125 of qualifying merchandise, excluding the Import Fees Deposit, gift-wrap charges, duties, and taxes. Most products shipped using the AmazonGlobal Program that are sold by Amazon.com are eligible for AmazonGlobal Saver. Items 20 lb. or more, certain oversize items, e-documents, software downloads, music downloads and gift cards don't qualify.

To take advantage of FREE AmazonGlobal Saver:

[*]Place at least $125 of eligible AmazonGlobal Saver products, excluding the Import Fees Deposit, in your Shopping Cart. All products shipped using the AmazonGlobal Program that are sold by Amazon.com are eligible for AmazonGlobal Saver, except for products weighing 20 pounds or more and certain oversized products.
[*]Proceed to checkout.
[*]Ship your items to a single address in India and Singapore.
[*]Select "Group my items into as few shipments as possible" as your shipping preference.
[*]Select AmazonGlobal Saver as your shipping speed. Your order will be delivered within 11-14 business days after all of your items are available to ship (including pre-order items).
[*]Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!
[/list]
Source

Too late to order Nexus 4 I guess 😛

Not all products can be shipped to India tho....they have to qualify for global shipping (and a lot of electronics doesn't) 🙁

Do not buy the Xbox from USA. It might be region locked.
(The image below could be a spoof. I have not verified)

That is not that big of a deal. You just need to ping. Which would take a few seconds at most.