Amazon News and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 364
  • Views Views 63,678
They were shit for me. Realme was slightly better. Now chota Duracell orange colored ones.

Amazon has sued Washington state's Department of Labor & Industries, claiming an order by government officials requiring the internet mega-giant to reduce hazards at a warehouse breaks the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution.

The Fourteenth Amendment states that no US citizen can be denied due process of law and are entitled to equal protection.

The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights has summoned Amazon India country head for allegedly funding All India Mission, a religious organisation that a complainant claimed was involved in “unlawful practices”, PTI reported on Wednesday.

The child rights body has warned Amit Agarwal, global senior vice president of Amazon, of legal action if he fails to appear before it for questioning on November 1.

In a notice sent to the company on September 16, the child protection body said it has received a complaint from the non-governmental organisation Social Justice Forum, Arunachal Pradesh, alleging that All India Mission is involved in “unlawful practices” by “illegally converting children in India”.

The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights in its letter to Amazon India had also asked for details about All India Mission and other orphanages funded by it.

All India Mission is a Christian NGO funded by Amazon Smile Programme. This country hates NGOs. Especially run by minorities.

Duracell batteries are shit and leaks all the time taking the equipment with it.
Those Duracell batteries flooding the market are Chinese fakes. I have switched to Energizer 12 pack and my devices last longer, especially the wall clock which used to last just 1 month with Duracell now lasts 4-5 months with Energizer.