I only have Discovery Plus out of these which I got for ₹299. Will know when it expires. I checked Mubi and it costs really high, so trying out the first year isn't bad but there already is enough OTT services. Same with others I guess, a little introductory discount for the first year.

Mubi gets highly curated stuff. Definitely worth it if you like offbeat movies.

Nothing on Airtel Xstream STB as well.
I too have Discovery+ Annual plan for ₹299.
But I am not sure if its good idea to buy plans from Amazon. I faced lots of issue when I had subscribed Zee5 from Amazon ID, plan never got activated, nor I was able to have that plan on mobile app.
Good thing was Amazon canceled Zee5 plan and refunded amount soon.

The Android TV version of the app doesn't have yet it but the phone version has it. Yeah, I like the subscriptions separate too until things change in the future. I simply have those OTT that have live channels so that I can extract them and use on Tivimate for elder family members to view just like on a set top box.

3occ8xP.webp

Partnering with Amazon improves the discoverability of your content in Google. Good for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
LionsgatePlay's first-year price has dropped to Rs 499/year.

On that note, the prices are controlled by the services and not Amazon and are the same as what they offer on their platforms.

Prime is just an aggregator like Tata Sky Binge+, except that Binge+ provides services to some ott for ₹299.

Yeah, that is there. If they can rid off some unwanted ott and add Netflix or some other popular ones, it can be competitive.

Paying 300/month for watching Hotstar on TV with no benefits (except maybe a 7-day ability to rewatch missed shows) is way too expensive. And that too for a stick you don't own. It's much better to buy a firestick and subscribe to what you want to. And cancel when you don't want to.

When I was dropping my Binge subscription, I was told at least 5 times in a threatening tone that I won't be able to resubscribe to it. Which is probably false.

Lionsgate is available for 499.

Offer valid till 10 April. Exclusive to Prime Video channels. Coz the price is still 699/year if you subscribe to it from their site.

You can filter out all the paid content from the search results on the mobile app. Wish they would introduce it on their website as well.