Amazon launches Junglee.com Shopping Platform in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 10,810
Be Indian, buy Nano

Be Indian don't travel in planes...😛 .........play Gilli danda instead of cricket😀

Hello,

I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Junglee organises selection and buying choices from multiple sellers to make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for and make informed purchase decisions.

When you shop with Saholic at Mobile Phone Reviews and Best Deals in India | Saholic.com, Saholic fulfills and ships your order and I’m sure they'll be happy to help you out with any of your order or product related questions.

To reach Saholic, look for a Contact Us link on their website (Mobile Phone Reviews and Best Deals in India | Saholic.com).

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,

Feroz Q

I had probably complained about some Saholic listing long time ago. Got this mail today. I have no idea what I wrote in the original mail.

I complained about the price not shown on a listing and they sent me a similar mail.

got multiple mails. i guess in response to multiple mails i sent them. too bad the responses were similarly generic in nature and i could not even make out what they were responding to!

Hello,

I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Junglee organises selection and buying choices from multiple sellers to make it easier for customers to find what they are looking for and make informed purchase decisions.

When you shop with 'BuyThePrice' at Shop Online - Buy Mobile Phones, Laptops, Digital Cameras, MP3 Players, TVs and Hard Disks in India + Free Shipping! | BuyThePrice.com, BuyThePrice fulfills and ships your order and I’m sure they'll be happy to help you out with any of your order or product related questions.

To reach BuyThePrice, look for a Contact Us link on their website (Shop Online - Buy Mobile Phones, Laptops, Digital Cameras, MP3 Players, TVs and Hard Disks in India + Free Shipping! | BuyThePrice.com).

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,

Feroz Q
Junglee.com: Shop Online and Compare Prices for Books, Mobiles, Clothing and More

I am getting tired of their apologies.

You may enter the Sweepstakes beginning at 11:00:01 a.m. (IST) on July 15, 2012 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) on July 27, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, you must:
(1) Visit the Junglee page and find 3 or more items priced below Rs.5000 that you'd love to own.

(2) Add these items to Your Saved Items by clicking the ‘Save’ button.

(3) Sign-in (you will need to create an account if you do not already have one) prior to saving items on Junglee.

(4) We buy 10 lucky winners one of the items they saved.

Note: Only items saved between the start date and end date of the Sweepstakes will be considered.

Junglee.com Save and Win Sweepstakes Contest

lol......Thats one of the most funniest things I have seen.. :iconrofl: As @icon would say ... lolwaaa

https://imgur.com/xrTd1

Junglee is becoming hopeless these days because they let companies get away with this.

Add the shipping cost to the product cost and they are no longer the cheapest offering on the comparison table.

well, I have reported bad advertising a couple of times, they displayed Class 10 SDHC Card for the price of Class 4. I visited the linked website to know that the price was for Class 4, they put the picture of Extreme models just to attract attention apparently.

and the complaints i make usually get a stupid response like thank you for contacting us with your business query. relevant team would contact you soon enough.