Amazon India User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 65,854
yeah, Amazon is definitely not doing real time manipulation of prices especially based on individual user searches. If it was, it would have made news on social media or reddit and elsewhere. you can of course compare prices on cellular using incognito to verify.

prices right now are of course higher than the last couple of weeks because the sale has ended.

Saw this on another forum.
Online shopping is getting risky with support like this.
I once lost on Rs. 300 discount because there was 1 re in my Amazon pay balance which got automatically applied to my order and discount was pplicable only witouth the Amazon Pay. So i contacted customer care, the agents said " if you are spending so much money you should have read the TnC before ordering. I complained on twitter nothing happened.

oiur20H.jpg

Amazon was supposed to deliver a phone between 6 to 10am. Which didn’t happen and I’m getting these emails by the hour now. Spoke to CC and the agent said, “sir, by hook or crook, you will receive the phone today by 11pm”.

@Samuel was your phone bought under exchange?
I have realized these Amazon guys decline delivery if there is a smartphone under exchange, since if there are any issues with the phone, it's their pockets in the line.

Amazon mentions that there's a 3 year warranty on American Tourister products.

But American Tourister requires the product cards/invoice to be stamped by the dealer which the dealers obviously don't. Isn't Amazon at fault here?

STMdtO2.png

Also, dealer stamp is required if you don't have the invoice. If you do, then it should be fine.

Majority of customers have mentioned that the invoice from Amazon alone isn’t sufficient. Dealer’s stamp on the warranty card is required. 🤷