Amazon India User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 65,851
very annoying, it has become.

ffrBQAT.webp

This essentially negates the no contact delivery. Either you have shout out the code or be in close proximity with the delivery agent.

they don't send the otp early on right? i only got the otp when the delivery guy had arrived at my place last week. this is more annoying. if i have otp beforehand, i can leave it with someone at home. but the way it worked for me last week, i had to deal with it when the guy was standing at the door.

No support available today. Both call back and chat are down. Received a broken item and cant get through support for return/refund. Had to raise it on twitter. Even their support email is not mentioned anywhere. Had to search through their previous mails in my inbox and found one(cs-reply@amazon.in) to raise a complaint.

Thanks for the tip. Tried that too but to no avail. I dont have anyadblockers per se , was just using adblock privated dns. reomoved that restarted but still cant get through to support. Keep getting the message that the call back service is unavailable and same for chat. On twitter too they confirmed having an issue. I am south delhi based. Maybe its just area specific issue but strange that others are managing to get through easy. Thanks anyways

Damn! Dont know what the issue is at my end. Have tried everything from reinstalling the app, clearing cache, removing ad block etc etc. Only thing different that has happened since yesterday is the new security update on my s22 ultra but dont think that could be the issue. Maybe its to do with my account only. Anyways managed to get hold of a tel number(1800 3000 1593) support through twitter and managed to initiate a refund. But really weird. Maybe mine was a non returnable item for which i initiated a refund thats why? dunno what the real issue is. Have spend last 3 hours figuring it out without much success. Totally spent now.. thanks guys for your help and concern. Much appreciated

Last edited: