Amazon India User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 250
  • Views Views 65,853
and the return order that was picked up by Amazon... required no labels or packaging. the guy just took the product and left. nothing else required. 😀

the return label just has this AWB no , tried it in Bluedart site which says number not found

AWB no 710280265XX

edit : pickup to be made by Amazon , even though i have a return label it says that i dont have to print it as the amazon courier guy will bring it ..

Last edited:
6N3bjFN.jpg

You can try consumer helpline app. But have you tried escalating through the customer care? There has not been a single issue that was not resolved by their CC team in past all these years.

customer chat has been useless for me this month but the phone support is still fabulous. they call you within a few seconds and you are talking to a real person in less than 30 seconds and these folks are super polite and usually understand and process your request within another few minutes. though again not sure if this is based on your account standing or they are this nice to everyone.

It drills down to the training I believe. Because FK phone support is super crap. Also, while talking to FK agent you can hear the background noise while with Amazon they have zero background noise. Both working from home but the difference is vast.

You can try consumer helpline app. But have you tried escalating through the customer care? There has not been a single issue that was not resolved by their CC team in past all these years.
What's this consumer helpline app? Can you direct me towards it?

It drills down to the training I believe. Because FK phone support is super crap. Also, while talking to FK agent you can hear the background noise while with Amazon they have zero background noise. Both working from home but the difference is vast.
I heard moo of cows in the background while on call with Flipkart phone support 😆

prime electronic item, size wise its a small item, cost wise about 28k.

Most likely it will be dispatched from some Haryana warehouse.