Amazon India Support told me that remorse returns are not possible

Well, the agent represents the company.

lol. well. both of you are correct. i prefer chat option over email or phone with Amazon customer care because my experience with these folks has been amazing. and i was more or less expecting that the person on the other side would just tell me to file a request and they would take back the product if it does not match the product images. what i got was completely out of the blue. it was hilariously sad.

just two days ago, i had a fun chat with a guy on amazon support. this chat conversation was just full of frustration.

lol. a new review was just posted and it also states the same. and the user was able to return it somehow. i guess i would ignore this product listing as it is pretty clear that mtt is selling a different product from the images.

ok, I read the whole chat. I would now give the benefit of doubt to the rep - She was just trying to say "If it says Nokia 8" and if the one you receive is for Nokia 8 - you cant return it. But if description says Nokla 8 and in case you get non Nokia 8 they are ok to return it.

The question will probably come down to what does it say on the box & the brand is different or same as tempered glass brand is same as promised.

well my problem is just that sellers should not ship products that does not match the product images. i mean if the product image was indicative in nature, i would understand that. but this particular product listing has images that are specific to the Nokia 8 model so it is not an indicative image. the description should not be the sole criteria for return because this is a clear case of deception! 🙂

Out of context -

You should probably return the cleaning liquid you got instead of cleaning powder that you bought as photo was of powder and description was liquid x'D

well i would have returned it if i wanted the cleaning powder and they delivered me the cleaning liquid 😛

anyhow. two reviews have confirmed that mtt is shipping a crappier version of the tempered glass. so i guess i should look at other options. i have already wasted money on two cases which did not turn out to be very good so i am just happy i did not waste 399 on this one. though i am pretty sure i would have been able to get a refund for this eventually with little effort.

Other tempered glasses do not have the non return policy mentioned on their listings. So in this case it seems like MTT has enabled it from their backend. Completely mocks the easy return policy of Amazon. Same on their Flipkart listing. Flipkart has mentioned in big words about easy returns but product listing states no returns.

There is no such option for a regular seller to disable returns. They have to adhere to regular Amazon return policies. Have had arguments with seller support team in this regard. Of course if the seller is their own proxy like Cloudtail, case would be different. They are above every possible Amazon rule, as if they are god's.

well... mtt listing has returns disabled. other tempered glass does not have the same mention.

rGT4Epi.png

seller is mtt itself.

mtt does not look like a large enough seller to get special treatment. anyhow.

this is what another Amazon rep replied through social media complaint filing system.

Hello Sushubh,

I'm Dheeraj from Amazon India Social Media Escalations.

This email is in regards with your concern regarding the product description on our website.

Please be informed that the sellers are committed to sell the product exactly same as shown in the product detail page on our website.

In case, you receive a different product than what is mentioned on our website, you can go ahead and request for a replacement/refund process.

In this case, since the product is a non-returnable item, then you can kindly share the images of the product you've received and we'll check for possible resolutions.

I hope this helps. We look forward to hear from you soon.

We appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today

Warmest regards,
Dheeraj G
Amazon.in

lol. going through another cycle of chats regarding a phone case that turned out to be not so good but is replacement only.