Amazon India deliveries are coming with gift card envelops that don't work ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,825
Initially by reading the title I thought that "This must be a mistake by one of the seller who recently enrolled into Seller Flex" (Happened few times). Then after opening I realised that they are just trying to promote the Amazon Gift Cards & Amazon Pay for this festive season. Hence this empty card thingy.

P.S: Seller Flex is the FBA (Fulfilment By Amazon) equivalent service where the seller's warehouse is converted into Amazon Fulfilment Centre. Whereas in regular cases, the seller has to ship the bulk inventory to Amazon warehouses located in key cities and Amazon does packing & delivery as and when orders come.

how large does the seller warehouse has to be 😀

Seller Flex is invite only program. A warehouse of 650 sq feet+ is the minimum requirement (varies based on category) on paper. So far I have seen only the sellers getting hundreds of orders per day getting invited to Flex. So they would technically need thousands of sqft of warehouse space. It has to be on ground floor and should be easily accessible to heavy vehicles.

The seller should have INR.10,00,000+ GMV monthly, 500+ Active SKUs. Storage racks, computers,multiple printers for printing invoices, labels, internet connection exactly as per the specification of Amazon. Packing material has to be sourced from designated vendor only. The seller will get dedicated site manager from Amazon. This is program is gradually being rolled out to reduce congestion at Amazon Fulfillment Centres and reduce cost of products (shipping and maintaining inventory at Amazon Fulfillment Centres are costly affairs).

There are two other programs called Guaranteed Delivery and Seller Fulfilled Prime. These are enabled to regular sellers with very good ratings and 100% timely dispatch. But it doesn't give exposure like Seller Flex or FBA. Amazon pushes products sold by FBA and Flex sellers only these days.