Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Fire TV Stick - Official Site - Shop Now

Rs. 3999 in India

Powerful performance—4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast, plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory.
Massive selection—Over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, millions of songs, and hundreds of games.
Free 30-day Prime trial—Unlimited access to thousands of popular movies and TV episodes including award-winning series from HBO and exclusive titles like Alpha House, plus new Prime Music.
Instant streaming with ASAP—No more waiting for your movies and shows to buffer—ASAP learns what movies and shows you like so they start instantly
Dedicated remote and app for easy use—With the Amazon Fire TV Remote that comes in the box or the free app on your Android device (iOS coming soon), you have all the controls you need to easily search, navigate, and play games
Voice search that actually works—Simply say what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds with the free app or Amazon Fire TV Voice Remote (sold separately)
Connect your small screen to your big screen— Fire TV Stick lets you fling your favorite apps to your TV to free up your small screen for other uses. Or mirror your phone or tablet to your TV.
Great for gaming, too—Play favorite titles like Flappy Birds Family, Toy Story: Smash It!, Monsters University, and more great games

uboBcTd.jpg

Last edited:
damn it why the crazy pricing should have been 2.5k for prime users

they'd expect you to buy prime atleast to watch on fire.

cost $40 usd in usa vs 4000 here. so Amazon think 1-usd is Rs.100

40GB x 3 month data free for Airtel BB
80GB x 30 months for you BB

tempted to buy. worth it?

so i placed an order. various reasons...

• Effective cost for me is Rs. 3500 assuming I get the cashback. I use Amazon Pay pretty heavily as Amazon is my primary choice for online shopping because of Prime.
  • It has a remote. I have tried many times but my mom just cannot get used to the concept of using her phone as a remote for Chromecast.
  • There is a possibility that I can stream media over network from my PC/Pi using Kodi or another app.
  • Amazon Prime Video has a lot of Indian content that I cannot get over Chromecast. So I was looking for something like this in any case. Having both Netflix and Amazon on the same device is a major plus.
  • I have an unlimited plan on Excitel which makes getting a device like this a smarter choice. I am the only one in this house using it for more than just checking emails or whatsapp right now.

if this can play hevc 4k@60fps files wirelessly from my pc then I will buy too. can someone confirm this?