Amazon Echo

Yes, it is possible. Just deregister from one account and register in another. The account from which you activate Echo for the first time will get 1 year prime membership/extension.

cool.

mhm. seems like call support is alexa to alexa. would have been great if it could have been used to make calls through the sim card.

Fire TV shows up in app but it is not linked to Echo. In the US, the "music and books" section is called "Music, Video and Books". In this section Fire TV needs to be linked to Echo.

I also hope Amazon brings Alexa to Fire TV devices. When available, you will be able to use alexa on fire tv by using the voice remote.

yup. alexa was working for me when i first connected the device as it was set at US region lol.
i did not even notice that videos were not playing because i did not try prime video content.
only on the second day of ownership i realized that prime videos were not working.
change region and alexa stopped working. lol. was stupid.

grr. Amazon tracking shows that the delivery is delayed. i was really excited about getting it later today.