Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Check Amazon Echo Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Paytm

Rs. 8999

Alexa can show you more : Smart display with 5.5” screen and full sound, ready to provide you entertainment, help manage your day better and connect you to friends and family - just ask and Alexa will respond instantly.
Video and music entertainment : Ask Alexa to show your favourite TV shows on Amazon Prime Video or stream music videos from Hungama Music. Enjoy music from Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, Gaana, Hungama. Keep your kids entertained with skills like Chu Chu TV, Chhota Bheem and more.
Manage your day better : Ask Alexa to help you manage your busy life by setting reminders and timers. Watch the latest news or get weather updates while you are rushing through your daily chores.
Makes your home smart : Use your voice to control compatible smart devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you the kid’s room or dim the bedroom lights or switch on the AC.
Video calling : Call friends and family who have the Alexa app, an Echo device with a screen, or Skype. Use drop-in feature to check on your kids or parents – just like an intercom.
Personalize it : Use your Facebook photos to customize the home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.

Amazon Echo Show 5
Amazon Echo Show 5
Amazon Echo Show 5
Amazon Echo Show 5
Amazon Echo Show 5
Amazon Echo Show 5
Amazon Echo Show 5

Amazon Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen, 2021 release)

Rs. 6999

Echo Show 5 is a smart speaker with 5.5” screen and Alexa that can be operated by voice and can fit on your bedside or coffee table. Alexa speaks English & Hindi.
Hands-free music control: Stream millions of songs in your favorite language from Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, JioSaavn, Gaana, and Apple Music. Enjoy singing along with on screen lyrics from Amazon Prime Music.
Your personal entertainment corner: Watch your favorite movies and TV shows from Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
Monitor your home remotely: Activate the built-in camera remotely to securely monitor your home using the Alexa app.
Get started with Smart home: Setup smart lights, plugs or cameras with Echo Show 5 and control your appliances using just voice.
Improved 2MP camera: Use the 2 MP camera to call friends and family who have the Alexa app or Echo Show devices. Use drop-in feature to check on your kids or parents – just like an intercom.
Manage your day better:Just ask Alexa to set reminders and timers. Watch the latest news or get weather updates while you are rushing through your daily chores.
Designed to protect your privacy : Comes with a mic off button and a built-in camera cover.

CFepT9p.webp
XApgUFY.webp

rtZh9kl.webp
xBHVJF6.webp

e0D3BEw.webp
21ci35M.webp

tNXTWSG.webp

apart from camera, I don't see any other improvement or any new hardware design even

camera actually is a pretty useful feature on a product like this. you get a home cctv solution. though i suppose it does not really record anything. i do wonder though how good are the speakers on this? do you need to attach external speakers to listen to music properly? i mean sure they are likely better than echo dot but they are not likely to be as good as echo?

I already have TP-Link tapo cam and i also have echo show 5 1st gen at my place and camera is decent, yes it doesn't record and this new 2nd gen also doesn't record...

speaker is okay, i mean for one room and not for a big lobby.. i really don't see any incentive in getting the 2nd gen.. There is a aux port though in 1st gen to connect any speakers and can be done wirelessly too..

Don't really understand the usage case of this. Same thing is possible with a mobile also.
Firestick is useful and effective. This is not.

everything is possible using a mobile. but people still buy a television set. or a calendar. or a watch.

if this had speakers comparable to a regular echo. i would get it. because a display is always nice to have. to see what's happening. audio only response does not work well in all scenarios. especially if you ask alexa a question. plus having a digital watch is great for night stands or even in a common living area. video calling type features are just an added feature if you keep it somewhere accessible like a table.