sam9999

ISP
Airtel
Please give it to me.

experience

Nuit incroyable.
ISP
SK Broadband
Be cautious.These GC's are being sold one many hacking forums, most of these are carded (google "carding") which may lead you to trouble so I ask you to be cautious with all gc sellers.q

gowtham1337

ISP
BSNL
@chromaniac and @Rusty I appreciate your concern and I do understand the risks.I won this gift card in an online competition by Microsoft. I don't have any use for it, hence I am selling it.If anybody is genuinely interested in buying it, please let me know. I will give your proof that the card is real. :)And also..somebody please answer my question. Is there no way to send a Private Message (PM) on this forum? I can't seem to find the option to do it. :(

gowtham1337

ISP
BSNL
@chromaniac and @Rusty, I understand the risk involved and appreciate your concern.I actually won this gift card in an online competition by Microsoft. Since I do not want anything from Amazon , I am selling the card.If anyone is genuinely interested in buying the card, please let me know. I will give you proof that the card is real before any payment.And also, somebody please answer by question - Can't we send Private Messages on this forum? I cant seem to find the option here.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
@gowtham1337, admin (chromaniac) has already mentioned that your post count is less to send a PM. Post around a bit, and you should be able to use the PM feature :)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
do not post junk posts. there are tons of alternative methods to communicate online. post a link to your google+ profile, or twitter id or whatever!

gowtham1337

ISP
BSNL
sorry @chromaniac. I thought you were referring to my low post count as being a risk factor, not the reason for me not being able to send a PM. :pComing back to the original topic, if anybody is interested in the Gift card, my twitter handle is gowtham1337