amazing reliance 3g speed in guwahati

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
bsnl, gprs
today I bought ZTE 3g modem (7.2 mbps) and use reliance (my old) 2g sim with it, it made me so happy that, my download speed goes up to 246 kbps (kilobit), i stay in tarun nagar area, just 1.5 km front of zoo, near zoo road, and sometime speed goes upto 400 kbps(kilobit), it means 400/8 = 50 KB (kilobyte), its really good, please share your experience i have screen shot, but how to attach it here?

you call this speed amazing?

Ideally, you should be getting anywhere from 1 mbps to 5 mbps on 7.2 mbps dongle. You are getting 0.4 mbps. Do the math yourself.

lol..wats amazing in it???were u using dial-up before??

Cmon guys, all folks are not born with a 1Mbps leased line right at their bedside. Lot of smaller towns, even larger urban centres lack basic broadband infrastructure.

On a 3G USB Stick with a 2G sim Gprs plan the speed is above average. On 2G the speed will never cross 0.18 mbps and he is saying he is getting 0.4 mbps which on a 2G plan is quite above average speed. No wonder he is thrilled.

For your information there is no thing called old 2G SIM.Even before the launch of 3G they were selling 3G ready SIM cards.

Amazing speed, screwed up plans. Recovering all 2G legal court expenses from 3G customers. lol...

Reliance has Jabardast backul infrastructure in India , having optical fiber to own BTS , with collabrating with bro Mukesh , then it,s win win situation for both rcom and people like us , who are in wait for 50mbps broadband woo bhee wireless

For your information there is no thing called old 2G SIM.

Even before the launch of 3G they were selling 3G ready SIM cards.

He is using a 2G plan on a 3G ready SIM.... and using the 2G GPRS Plan on a 3G Stick..... Wonder what made me to write up this.

Reliance 3G is pure shit. Yesterday they activated Khushiyon ka khazana (whatever) pack on my mobile without my consent and reversed all the charges when I complained bitterly. I sent a request to activate 3G data plan on my mobile and Rs. 100 were cut but no pack still activated. Time to complain again.

Status
Not open for further replies.