AM I THE FIRST ONE?

• Thread starter Thread starter impetus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 18,880
i used to use dial up only all these yrs till this yrs i got mtnl triband.i was happy with the service but not with the bill 😛

hmm i had taken the mtnl 700 rs scheme... it was really.. always got more than 5KB download speedd. which was good. and i used to do 8 gb/month sometimes.. 😀...now shifted to triband NU.. cause i can do more in 8 hours then what i could in 3 whole days 😀 on dial-up.. hehe.

Originally posted by Sushubh@Feb 19 2005, 07:09 AM
right u are. most 'broadband' providers provide poor services even when compared to dialup.
[snapback]6086[/snapback]
[/quote]
🙄 yah! when I sign for the forum, I envied all b.b users. After seeing their report card, I am better with my bsnl dial-up(temporarily) 😉

currently i am on airtel 256 unlimited,before this i had tata indicom walky, gave me speed of 115kbps, very decent connection and the LG set i got, went dormant for short pulses if it does not munch data, so saves money too, i suggest going for a WLL phone in case you want dialup, dont forget to get instrument with usb data connector, tata now includes your free minutes as a part of internet, so you can use it as you like.

ActuallyDialup all depends on The line connection....The biggest prob faced is wen therz only 1 fone line present....For homeuserz, a dial up actually suffices...But then again,these are just ma views....I used ta luv my MTNL dialup...I wud mostly get arnd 4KBps dnloading speeds... 😀

dial up is bad. outdated!but have used dialup more than broadband 😛

@ Bluecafe , the download speed on any dialup connection is less than 56kbps . the upload speedcan be just 14kbps ! in reality the download speed can be just a 20kbpsand the uploading speed can be just a 5 kbps !why dont you consider broadband if you need a net connection ...

But the broadband plan is not cheap!!!...i need 30kb/sec upload and download speed(unlimited upload/download limit).and need only 7/8 hours net connection....but i can pay only Rs400/per month.....is it possible...is there are any company who give me this??

^ @Bluecafe , where are you Located and which phone connection you have ;how much you pay monthly for it ...

At this moment i have no net connection...and i want to take a net connection...plz help me...which is better for me...i can pay 400/500 Rs/per moneth.and i need 256kb/sec speed...and 7/8 hour is ok for me......i am from kolkata..... 😉 ...don't know what connection is better for me!~

Thank you seshu...but i have some question about bsnl service

DATAONE - HOME PLANS- Home 500 is ok for me....

But what is the
Code:
Discounted Annual Payment Option to Customers (Rs)
And need bsnl connection land phone to get this???but i have tata indicom.plz reply..

^ BSNL Landline phone connection is required to get Dataone Broadband connection . one can apply to Landline + Broadband at once . Monthly phone rental& phone calls charges are Extra for Dataone 500 plan .instead of paying monthly Rs 500/- ( Rs 6000/- for year )one may pay Rs 5000/- in advance ( discount of Rs 1000 )