Almost Timely & Predictable Disconnections ...confused !

sonaltandan

Hello all,My ADSL link / led is off between 10am till sometime to 9pm on regular basis each day since last 5-7 days . And this is a story starting from first week of July more or less the same "pattern" of disconnections. I am with BSNL Bangalore . Though landline is working fine during this period . When I call up exchange to report the matter , they say they wud check up my line and this is during day time . Donno if the connection is coming up at night time due to their efforts or any divine grace ;-( Anyone facing such peculiar disconnections plz share your experience. Experts ...any idea what cud be this , traffic congestion ...or something else Thanks In Advance ,

QUOTE(Sonal @ Jul 19 2006, 12:16 AM) [snapback]56103[/snapback]
Hello all,

My ADSL link / led is off between 10am till sometime to 9pm on regular basis each day since last 5-7 days . And this is a story starting from first week of July more or less the same "pattern" of disconnections. I am with BSNL Bangalore . Though landline is working fine during this period . When I call up exchange to report the matter , they say they wud check up my line and this is during day time . Donno if the connection is coming up at night time due to their efforts or any divine grace ;-( Anyone facing such peculiar disconnections plz share your experience.

Experts ...any idea what cud be this , traffic congestion ...or something else

Thanks In Advance ,
[/b]

Hi,
ADSL SYNC lost means, problem in local loop. Ask your local exchange to fix it.
It has nothing to do with congestion.

Hello all,

My ADSL link / led is off between 10am till sometime to 9pm on regular basis each day since last 5-7 days . And this is a story starting from first week of July more or less the same "pattern" of disconnections. I am with BSNL Bangalore .
________________________________________________________________________________________

I have this BSNL bb for the last 10 months(near Mangalore)and until last 5-7 days, was having
good steady speeds.But now, the connection just drops for a few minutes - 2 to 5 minutes at a time
continually throughout the day, even early mornings at 5am, making downloading or browsing a
frustrating experience. I am on Home-500, with Smartx MT882. I notice in this forum a few cases of
disconnections, But no solutions or explanations from people at BSNL. Any idea, anybody?

The BSNL Gateway is undergoin maintainance and upgradation. Its goin down randomly for some time at different places. ITs temporary so hold on and let it pass.

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jul 20 2006, 07:51 PM) [snapback]56282[/snapback]
The BSNL Gateway is undergoin maintainance and upgradation. Its goin down randomly for some time at different places. ITs temporary so hold on and let it pass.
[/b]
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the assurance, hope it is temp 🙂