• Thread starter Thread starter banda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 5,089

banda

~
ISP
mtnl-256kbps-unltd
ummm, i was going thru my music collection which i have been ignoring to update lately... getting together a playlist was becoming a headache. also i have heard all the songs so many times that now they have lost the charm..... even the songs i loved a lot .. i don't feel like listening and end up just fast forwarding thru them ....
so this is what i want this thread to do... ppl should drop in their choice of tracks which they think not many people have heard but are still very good... ( i am talking about tracks which are towards the end of the albums but are still quite good...)
there is no fixed genre that the songs should belong to.. (rock,hip hop, hindi etc all allowed) just should not be too popular (or atleast not these days😛) .... don't put in a long list of songs .. cuz then all of them won't really be worth hearing... 3-4 songs max....

doon't post links... (PMs exist for a reason😛)

my pick for today...
mazzy star - into the dust
madonna - frozen
Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket

I've been listening to a lot of Orbital, Prodigy, Dido and Boney M recently...My favourite genre of music is electronica (ambient/chillout) stuff and you can get a lot of good free material online, check out the legal downloads section music thread 🙂

One of my favourite songs - Kuch Toh Log Kahenge (Amar Prem) by Kishore Kumar. The words that hit you : Tu kaun hai tera naam hai kya, Seeta bhi yahaan badnaam huyee.

My Favorites:1) Tujh Se Naaraaz nahin zindagi hairan hoo main.............2) Tere bina zindagi se shikwa toh nahin and some more...........3) Mere Rang Mein rangne waali (Final Countdown)Amongst new ones:Juda Hoke bhi tu mujh mein kahin baaki hai..........

Boulevard of broken dreams - Green dayWhat i've done - LP My immortal - EvanescenceWake me up when September ends - Green dayHoliday - GreendayIn the end - LP Here without you - 3 doors downCalifornication,Other side - RHCP Kryptonite - 3 doors down .Lot to be added later 😛 . People just edit previous post if u want to add more instead of making posts again and again 🙂

kryptonite by 3 doors down is a nice number

(umm...Don't Laugh)O o Jaane Jaana (Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai)I still remember when I was a small kid, I used to take off my shirt and try to dance like Salman.😱 why do I always give out so much informatioN!

^^ :rofl:just went through my old collection the other day and my current favourite issavage garden - to the moon and backmy all time favouriteslinkin park - any song 😛the cranberries - any song 😛

Bandeh - Indian OceanMain Albeli - A.R.Rahman (Zubeidaa)You can't always get what you want - Rolling StonesOne of the brightest stars - James Blunt

sabse peeche hum khade- silk route
sochta hoon uska dil kabhie mujh pe aaye toh - babul supriyo
yellow - coldplay
fix you - coldplay
mora sayyian - fuzon
The Gurus of Peace - ar rehman, nusrat fateh ali khan

now im listening to some workbench (air cargo) and vibrasphere (manzanilla)... nice chillout ambient electronica! posted download info in the legal downloads' music thread...