• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 4,389

bhojv74

Regular
ISP
JIO Fttx / Hathway
Hi Guys.

I'm on airtel 8mbps/15gb plan which costs very high. I plan to convert the same to 1mbps no FUP plan of Alliance. Anyone using the same plan can advise if there are any usage/bandwidth/downtime issues.

thanks.

you will get the speed mentioned in the plan , I am on 1.5mbps plan and speed is constant without any FUP or speed downtime ...

night speed sometimes vary area to area (in Happy Hours) but it will be nearly to whats mentioned in the plan.

My cable operator just terminates my Alliance connection after 30 days, and I've to call him up to get it renewed for next month. Last month I told him to put it on auto renew till I ask to terminate, but again today it has got terminated which is so frustrating & unreliable. Does this happen to all of you or is it just me ?

Just make sure to pay the monthly subscription before the last date and do remind him the last date applicable to you, so that he can renew the plan before it gets terminated. Your cable operator cannot extend your connection unless you pay upfront. Its prepaid connection not postpaid.

I'll ask him next time if I can pay for 6 mths at a time.

Just make sure to pay the monthly subscription before the last date and do remind him the last date applicable to you, so that he can renew the plan before it gets terminated. Your cable operator cannot extend your connection unless you pay upfront. Its prepaid connection not postpaid.
I have paid for a year. Simple. They accept it.