Alliance New Tarrifs Starting 1.4.2014

• Thread starter Thread starter bajechele
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,457
i like the preferred and premium category plans downloading is a gem there......35 Mbps what more u want....

vj_0987 said:
i like the preferred and premium category plans downloading is a gem there......35 Mbps what more u want....
35mbps is only for torrenting 😛eaceful: normal speed is 1.5mbps during day and 6mbps in night which is enough for streaming online videos in HD 🙂

Currently im using Premium (i stay at usha gate area , near bansdroni , tollygunge).
and let me tell you , its been 6 days since i took this plan , and only the 2nd and 3rd day i got awesome speed . Uploaded 24GB in those two days . After that things got sloppy . Heavy Speed fluctuations 🙁
Im a uploader . I upload and post huge files in forums like tv shows , animes etc. and so i needed a plan like this. But it turned out to be a flop .
The normal download speed im getting at daytime is 50kbps to 80kbps for the last three days.
I mean i should be getting near 128kbps . and at midnight i didn't get any speed boost for the last three days , instead got the same sloppy 50kbps to 80kbps normal speed.
Most of the time there are speed fluctuations yet No ping loss . Reported to the customer care . They couldn't figure out the problem.
What more can i say . My 1100 bucks wasted over this crappy premium package.
Before this i used Zoom and Preferred and even in those plans i experienced heavy speed fluctuations .
This fluctuation in speed started from mid Feb 2014 and still now nothing has been solved .
Im desperate for an alternative like Photon for example , but im not sure if there too i'll experience the same fluctuation thingy 🙁

Really hoped that the torrent speed would be increased 🙁