Alliance Increased Plan Speed !

Deep Saha

4G LTE GeeK
Regulars
I am using PREFFERED Plan -
Normally the daytime speed is around 89KB/s i.e 700kb/s but from last 2 days I am getting over 1mb/s + i.e 132KB/s + at daytime and normal speed as night time and peering as mentioned in their plans...
Confirmed from a nearby friend too using same plan and he is also getting same increased speed ,also another friend of mine using prime is now getting speed of approx 79KB/s instead of 62KB/s

To confirm I am posting here.. Did All of you alliance users are getting more than plan speeds ? did really Alliance Increased their plan speeds or its just some technical bug..

rajnusker

Regular
Regulars
I can confirm Alliance has increased speed. I am on preferred plan and gettings 1mbps+ that is around 135-150Kbps.. Seems like torrent speed are the same as earlier. Strange they should have increased torrent speed too :(
P.S. Let's wait for the official update of the tariff plan on their website.

Deep Saha

4G LTE GeeK
Regulars
rajnusker said:
I can confirm Alliance has increased speed. I am on preferred plan and gettings 1mbps+ that is around 135-150Kbps.. Seems like torrent speed are the same as earlier. Strange they should have increased torrent speed too :(
P.S. Let's wait for the official update of the tariff plan on their website.

Yes I asked my local operator and he called his alliance frnd / source and they told yes they are testing to update / upgrade speeds and if all goes well and their server can handle these speeds then this will be made official.. !

my basic needs are browsing .. and downloading torrent sometime youtube streaming.. is PRIME 550 enough for me..
btwn if i will put a wifi router can i connect all my devices or there is restriction ..