Alliance Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter hotindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 63,896
i want to move but there is a problem i have 900 plus plan if i surrender their service my phone line will also get deactivated

i had order place an order for a new bsnl telephone line. when it starts working i would get the old one removed. and switch to alliance. 🙂

i wont believe these plans until someone else confirms it too.. sometimes customer care ppl can be all at sea with new plans and stuff..

they are in kolkatathey are the largest isp in private sector in kolkata with over 26000 customers

yes previously their service was bad but now to compete with bsnl they have improved a lot

never heard so.every alternate day u hv 2 call d techie guys to inform dat net is down n they come after 4/5 calls posing as angel.i hv used every package of them.if u want to live happily never turn to them .

latest news is that the cable guys who used to provide alliance connection r now providing reliance.so lot of improvement for alliance.

for my part BSNL best hai mere liye kolkata mein.

after much harrasment from bsnl today i shifted to alliance broadband.i have taken their 384kbps unlimited package for Rs699/month
this is the speed that i am getting
https://www.speedtest.net

gurgaon gotta be the weirdest market. there is this huge demand but few private players. i am still waiting for reliance to open up their services. they dug up the entire sector few months ago to lay their cables.

same is the case with delhi all gud isps are opening in Pune , Kolkata and Bangalore but nothing happening in NCR