• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 6,340

N_lover27

ISP
Alliance BB, Jio Fiber
Well my name is Avijit Jana...

Alliance id is avijit*_**(security reason)

I am from Kolkata WB. Well on 4th of this month i renew my account with the flash package. in day time now after 9 days of activation(previously i was getting 130-150KB/sec(1040kbps-1200kbps ) i am getting around 196KB/Sec(1568kbps) as they say you will get 3/4th of your package. Ok fine i understand if i use shared bandwidth connection i have to deal with this but in night they say it up to 4mbps(192KB/secX2=384KB/sec"as per there 3/4 rule"). But ok its up-to 4mbps so at-least i should be getting around 350KB/sec. I am getting 260KB/sec average while downloading from Microsoft. You can check the package details in this link

alliancekolkata.com/tarrif.html

The alliance Customer Care saying i will be getting around 300KB/sec(2400kbps) hooray i am getting 400kbps extra..Tell me guys is this fare???does 4mbps upto means this????

Before i used to have speed package where i used to get 90KB/sec in day and 170KB/sec in night.
if you calculate this with flash that i have now, it should be 170KB/sec in day and 170KB/sec X2=340KB/sec in Night(at least i should get this but no i won't as per alliance)

After Paying Rs. 2499 + service tax =Rs. 2749/- or more This is not fair...
And i am providing snaps to prove my point(these are flash package not speed package at night)

If there is anyone who can take my complain to the higher authority then i will be more then happy. As like me no one should suffer like this.
I made a complain in the following link also...

Indian Consumer Complaints Forum

And

Complaints Fraud Not committed speed given - Alliance Broadband Complaint

Who ever here facing the same problem then please go to these pages and give you comments.

Enough is enough now is the time to stand up for your right. Please help me friends.