• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,575
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrinal

ISP
ABSPL KOLKATA
i think all sify users are foooooooooooools i mean big fooooooooools because they are still at 128-256kbps backwas speed and enjoying it:rofl::rofl: even they do not force sify to increase speeds neither do they change to some other isps which offer 512kbps-2mbps speeds.i think all the sify users who pay rs1000+tax+maintainence charges for a shared 256kbps download speed with crappy 64kbps upload speed are the biggest foooooooools of the world:rofl::rofl: they dont even force the sify HO or tell them about this.sify hasent inceased speeds for 3 years you sify fooooooooooools:evil::evil::evil:what do you guys think?

hey dude i m force to take sify bcoz in my area no other net except Hathway And mtnl triband but can't that bcoz hathway is giving 64speed and for mtnl billing problem.That's why i m forced to take this.That's true Sify hasn't increased speed from 3.5years bcoz im using net from 3.5yrs.if we also tell him to increase speed they won't Listen

@Mrinal. Its better you keep a watch on your words.
:rofl::rofl:foolish answers by foolish sify customers.alliance also cheat us matlab we users of alliance are also cheated but not like sify.all isps fool customers but not like sify:rofl::rofl:256kbps unlimited with a bull shit high contention ratio and crappy 64kbps upload speed with which you can never keep a 1:1 ratio on torrents costs 1000+tax+maintainencce charges+cost of calling their non toll free cc everyday:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

correct man u got the point,i never got speed below 512 kbps in my bsnl h500plan,now i hate 256kbps slow connection

Status
Not open for further replies.