• Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 2,472
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrinal

ISP
ABSPL KOLKATA
i think all sify users are foooooooooooools i mean big fooooooooools because they are still at 128-256kbps backwas speed and enjoying it:rofl::rofl: even they do not force sify to increase speeds neither do they change to some other isps which offer 512kbps-2mbps speeds.i think all the sify users who pay rs1000+tax+maintainence charges for a shared 256kbps download speed with crappy 64kbps upload speed are the biggest foooooooools of the world:rofl::rofl: they dont even force the sify HO or tell them about this.sify hasent inceased speeds for 3 years you sify fooooooooooools:evil::evil::evil:what do you guys think?

D

devendra

Regular
ISP
Mtnl 384 Unlimited @ 749
hey dude i m force to take sify bcoz in my area no other net except Hathway And mtnl triband but can't that bcoz hathway is giving 64speed and for mtnl billing problem.That's why i m forced to take this.That's true Sify hasn't increased speed from 3.5years bcoz im using net from 3.5yrs.if we also tell him to increase speed they won't Listen

manu1991

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
ISP
Hyperoptic
I think people on Alliance Broadband are the real fools

M

mrinal

ISP
ABSPL KOLKATA
@Mrinal. Its better you keep a watch on your words.
:rofl::rofl:foolish answers by foolish sify customers.alliance also cheat us matlab we users of alliance are also cheated but not like sify.all isps fool customers but not like sify:rofl::rofl:256kbps unlimited with a bull shit high contention ratio and crappy 64kbps upload speed with which you can never keep a 1:1 ratio on torrents costs 1000+tax+maintainencce charges+cost of calling their non toll free cc everyday:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

M

mrinal

ISP
ABSPL KOLKATA
You will surely see that yourself
but what for?

N

nsaxena

Regulars
ISP
airtel 1099
correct man u got the point,i never got speed below 512 kbps in my bsnl h500plan,now i hate 256kbps slow connection

Status
Not open for further replies.