All packages from China banned ?

• Thread starter Thread starter drtech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 753
ISP
Tachyon Broadband
After AliExpress got banned, I switched to eBay Global to order products from China. However it has been over 60 days and I have not recieved a single product out of ten or so I ordered.

Does this mean that the government is blocking all sale packages from China too ?

By which mode was it shipped? I've got couple of packages after the AliExpress ban.
Also, the packages doesn't have anything on it to identify it as AliExpress packages, so it wouldn't apt for Indiapost to block all packages from China. Also, most shipments get redirected to different countries and then get labelled as originating from countries other than China. 😅

Most of the packages come by China Post / SunYou / YanWen.

There's no tracking info available for these, hence I have absolutely no idea at what point they are getting blocked/lost.

Products with tracking number are heavily scrutinized and take long long time to get through the customs. This is my experience when getting something shipped with FedEx from China. I am not sure what happens to those shipped with registered post.

Ordered something off ebay.com on 3rd January which was Shipped through 4px/Singapore Post from China on 5th Jan, arrived in India on 13th Jan. Will be receiving it tomorrow as per the tracking.