All new people looking for some Info on DTH to buy ..Please Ignore Anishpla.

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshbabumd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4,743
Thing is, north doesnt want anybody from south to prosper in their heart land😡 they fear SD will start to dominate in the north aswell:yahoo:

then sundth will not prosper in north like Tata Sky.

Thing is, north doesnt want anybody from south to prosper in their heart land😡 they fear SD will start to dominate in the north aswell:yahoo:

Both dayanidhi maran and the raja, both ex and current ministers for communication have prospered; are they not from south?

Both dayanidhi maran and the raja, both ex and current ministers for communication have prospered; are they not from south?

he is talking about business and you are talking about politics.both cannot be compared. if i am a central minister i can garner money through bribes.you can't tell north won't bribe south indian.

Because these amount misinformation only ..I started this thread...

Ahh, i suspect it isn't so much misinformation, but disinformation.

ie it's done deliberately.

Then again there is no smoke without fire so it starts off with someone saying something and then others retorting and any more useful exchange is over.

I Started this just because there was always same irritating comment by a anishpsla. against particular DTH.

The best thing is to report ppl crapping in threads. I have noticed a lot of petty arguments going on in the DTH section. These just drown out any future useful discussion.

I've seen boards where they are quite stict with this sort of thing but this again creates its own problems.

it is sad to see asking some member to be ignored.where is he?if you are so serious then see the other sections also.there are lot of members like that.

dear Anishpsla,even sun direct did not campaign for its service like you did against it. they just gives 100 margin for retailers in TN. ( if u sell 5 dish tv connection and do 1 activation per month u will get dish tv demo connection free ie if u sell a dish tv connection u will get 800 rs per month. ) they are giving latest tech receiver which costs 15$ more than mpeg2 receiver for less than Tata Sky and dish tv. after sun direct only both players reduced their prices. what forces 1 million subscribers in a shorter period. Dealers, advt nothing people wanted their service.your expressions seems to be that the million subscribers are idiot and u only the intelligent. you first said sun direct are over bright.then you said tata sky is much cheaper and wait for a forum that tatasky is cheaper. what prevents making such forum. we welcome pse come with such forum and dont say like a physco dont subscribe sun direct.

dear Anishpsla,

even sun direct did not campaign for its service like you did against it.

they just gives 100 margin for retailers in TN. ( if u sell 5 dish tv connection and do 1 activation per month u will get dish tv demo connection free ie if u sell a dish tv connection u will get 800 rs per month. )

they are giving latest tech receiver which costs 15$ more than mpeg2 receiver for less than Tata Sky and dish tv. after sun direct only both players reduced their prices.

what forces 1 million subscribers in a shorter period. Dealers, advt nothing people wanted their service.

your expressions seems to be that the million subscribers are idiot and u only the intelligent.

you first said sun direct are over bright.

then you said tata sky is much cheaper and wait for a forum that tatasky is cheaper. what prevents making such forum. we welcome pse come with such forum and dont say like a physco dont subscribe sun direct.

Well Said,
After the launch of SD only, Dish TV and TataSKY reduced the prices. Still SD is cheaper.

now most electronic shops even in rural areas in Kerala got sun direct dealership and the connections are selling as hotcakes ! . even I have a friend from Punjab asked me to courier him the connection(for STB inorder to use BIG dth). that shows sun's commitment unlike some other DTH manufacturers. 🙂