All New Packages by Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 43,639
The options to upgrade from mytatasky website is limited to the old packs only

I hope they provide option to change packs sooner on mytatasky, as calling CC is not good idea condsidering waiting time 🙂

I am not happy paying for English news channels separately and forcing me to take the Grand Pack and pay Rs.350/month. What's your opinion? and is the two regional packs free only if you pay for the annual pack?

I am not happy paying for English news channels separately and forcing me to take the Grand Pack and pay Rs.350/month. What's your opinion? and is the two regional packs free only if you pay for the annual pack?

What all channels u need?

Do you work for Tata Sky or just a subscriber?

Just a subscriber, I am saved by annual packs 😀

BTW i was asking ur channel requirements U took in wrong sense.

Just a subscriber, I am saved by annual packs 😀

BTW i was asking ur channel requirements U took in wrong sense.

I did'nt mean to offend you but i think there are few elements who are snooping for the company. If it was possible i would throw the set-top in their face and demand a refund.

I did'nt mean to offend you but i think there are few elements who are snooping for the company. If it was possible i would throw the set-top in their face and demand a refund.

hmmmm..... one thing is for sure DTH ops are just here to suck money. All do, but Tata Sky & Sun direct does more 😀

hmmmm..... one thing is for sure DTH ops are just here to suck money. All do, but Tata Sky & Sun direct does more 😀

I think about 3 or 4 years back I talked to one of the senior staff of TataSky. The company was still in it's infancy and I made the mistake of telling the guy don't split the channels in multiple packages (I learnt about this trick when I was working for DirecTV in the US) and TataSky did just that. We are not allowed any expletives in this forum but if we were allowed I could better explained my feelings for this two timing company. What is the justification of charging separately for English News channels. Is the company willing to pay me for offloading the Hindi news channels in the cheaper packages which I seldom watch. There is no protest or support for this type of injustice.

I think you have a point. Offer one news package FREE with the flexibility to choose either Hindi or English.

I think about 3 or 4 years back I talked to one of the senior staff of Tata Sky. The company was still in it's infancy and I made the mistake of telling the guy don't split the channels in multiple packages (I learnt about this trick when I was working for DirecTV in the US) and TataSky did just that. We are not allowed any expletives in this forum but if we were allowed I could better explained my feelings for this two timing company. What is the justification of charging separately for English News channels. Is the company willing to pay me for offloading the Hindi news channels in the cheaper packages which I seldom watch. There is no protest or support for this type of injustice.

Point.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

why cant they offer all channel in one pack fr 400 or less....its only TV 😀

This is Tata Sky now Annual Mega pack is also increased to Rs 6000

So Flat Rs 500 for all channels

I currently am on Supersaver Pack + Cosmo Monthly + Lifestyle Gold Pack + 2 Marathi channels. If I downgrade to the newer plans I end up losing most of the regional channels (will get only 2 packs). I currently pay 385/-, but would have to pay Rs. 350 for the Grand pack (and lose all regional channels apart from the 2 free packs).I hope that Tata Sky doesn't force old users to move on to newer packs. If so it would be a problem later on.Looks like it's time to change to another DTH provider, possibly Airtel DTH (don't trust reliance Big TV)