All New Packages by Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 43,637
Supreme would be an overkill since he requires Ten Sports. If he wants only Discovery and NGC, I think Economy + Knowledge + Ten Sports (Sports 3) would be much cheaper = 150 + 35 + 20 = 205 compared to Supreme + Ten Sports = 240

Yes I mentioned dat. All is his choice.

i think jignesh 's suggestion is better i should ho with that... as it have all my favorite channels.. so called the CC changed my packages to : supreme 220 + ten sports [sports 3 ]+ english news pack + bengali/oriya regional pack + hindi pack = 260 p.m ! now it sounds better as it have discovery sc., vh1 and animal planet in it.. wt say guys ?

I bought Tata Sky last month and have all the Channels of this new called 'Grand Pack'. But it costed me just Rs. 283.33 / pm. I bought Annual Super Saver pack for Rs. 2500 + Annual Cosmo for Rs. 450 + Annual Gold Entertainment for Rs. 450. Total Rs. 3400 / 12 = Rs. 283.33 pm only. 😀

Changed...called the CC : my new package comprises of : supreme pack + english news pack + ten sports + bengali regional [free] + hindi regional [free] = 260 sounds good as it have all my favorite english news channels + animal planet + discovery sc. + vh1 in it ! though the CC still recommends you to be with the old package system !the website after the change in package says : "you have subscribed to truchoice packages on Tata Sky . for any addition or modification in packages , kindly call the helpline" !!!

I am currently on the super saver pack + Lifestyle gold monthly + cosmo montly --do i need to choose the grand pack or will they automatically shift me to it?

I am currently on the super saver pack + Lifestyle gold monthly + cosmo montly --

do i need to choose the grand pack or will they automatically shift me to it?

If u want to u can go for Grand pack by calling dem. Or else u can continue with old packs.

Is portal working now?

no still not working

to change your package please contact CC ..

no still not working

to change your package please contact CC ..

Its working now, I am able to open it.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

btw Here is the new TVC of TruChoice Packages Up

Aamir dons a luk of a Barber

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N943-SqI7wA

Am still not able to change to the package, Tried calling the CC but couldnt get them even after holding for 20 min.

Ha! The ad claims as if they are the first to have such a plan layout. Anycase, this has to be one of Tata Sky's boring ads. They usually excel in the ad department.

Am still not able to change to the package, Tried calling the CC but couldnt get them even after holding for 20 min.

Yes earlier the portal was opening now its not.

I have Annual Super Value Pack, Lifestyle Gold Annual, Fun Learning Annual. I also now want vh1, discovery and nat geo. The annual packs subscribed end in aug 2011. Can i change my packages now withouta any costs and which one will be the best for me? please suggest.

If you already have Annual packages, you will have to first convert them to monthly and then request for change of package. I had asked them to convert my annual to the new packages and was told that I would have to forego the entire amount I had paid - even for the months that I had yet to use.