All New Packages by Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 43,635
For me the prices remains same, also its not a good pack. In Economy 150 Rs pack, nothing there. Waste of money.

For me this is a major boon. My costs would come down from 320 per month to 195. Would have been even cheaper if not for the separate package for Sanskar alone. All in all, happy.

Still nothing useful for me 🙁I just want English Entertainment + English Movies + Kids + ESPN + Star Sports + Ten Sports (of course Ten Action+ would be great but there's no choice).So to get all these optional packages I have to pay for the 'Economy Pack' as well which amounts to Rs. 360/- for viewing channels that cost Rs. 210/-Where is the True choice of paying a-la-carte?EDIT: In fact its made things worse as they have clubbed Star Cricket with ESPN Start Sports which has hiked the cost even more.

I just realised that I have to pay 170 and not 320 as I was doing earlier. I guess these channel packages are beneficial for families without a lot of varied viewing patterns.

Has anyone is successful in changing the packages in mytatasky zone? I can still see the old packages.

Has anyone is successful in changing the packages in mytatasky zone? I can still see the old packages.

You will have to call them up to change. Remember though that they are trying to be smart asses in case you have any existing annual or semi annual packages. In that case, they say you will lose the entire amount. You need to tell them to change it to monthly first and then do the change.

Those having Annual Pack will get the channels as per old packs till the end of the due date. Portal is under maintainence if anyone needs to change the packs they shud call the helpline.

still trying to figure out which pack to choose ? under the old system i had : super value pack - base packlifestyle god packten sports 24 ghante packwhich one should i choose nowpls recommend guys .. :huh:

still trying to figure out which pack to choose ?

under the old system i had :

super value pack - base pack
Lifestyle god pack
ten sports
24 ghante pack

which one should i choose now

pls recommend guys .. :huh:

Go for supreme pack and choose bengali language pack as free regional

still trying to figure out which pack to choose ?

under the old system i had :

super value pack - base pack
Lifestyle god pack
ten sports
24 ghante pack

which one should i choose now

pls recommend guys .. :huh:

Depends on what channels you watch, but I think if you don't watch the English Entertainment channels, you can just opt for the Economy Pack which will give you TWO free regional packages, you can choose Bengali in that. That package costs 150, and for Ten Sports you can take the Add On worth 20. Should make it 170 for you 🙂

Depends on what channels you watch, but I think if you don't watch the English Entertainment channels, you can just opt for the Economy Pack which will give you TWO free regional packages, you can choose Bengali in that. That package costs 150, and for Ten Sports you can take the Add On worth 20. Should make it 170 for you 🙂

but i want to watch discovery and natgeo channels too.. is the supreme 220 base pack suitable for me ?

RahulSupreme pack will be best for u as u ll get Discovery Science too so Rs 220 den choose Bengali pack FREE. Or Economy pack Rs 150 + Knowledge Pack Rs 35 + Bengali Top up FREE = Rs 185

Supreme would be an overkill since he requires Ten Sports. If he wants only Discovery and NGC, I think Economy + Knowledge + Ten Sports (Sports 3) would be much cheaper = 150 + 35 + 20 = 205 compared to Supreme + Ten Sports = 240