All Digital Cable network bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter puns009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 23,809
Yes contacted the landline number in the All digital website. He was clueless and he told me to ask the cable operator. When i told cable operator has no clue. then he told me it may be available in another 2 months

Hopefully u can expect within sometime.How is the overall clarity,sound and number of SD channels provided by ALL digital?

Overall clarity is good, sound is also very crisp. There are several channels some of them are never heard of such as Mastii, they transmitt even Bhojpuri channels. I dont dont have the list yet. I will try to compile the list in the later date.
And i don't know how many people have this feature in setop box. but this setupbox has a recorder facilty to record what you are watching in to the usb(pendrive or disk). length of recording depends on the size of the usb capacity. No, i tried, we cannot view this recording in the PC.

RohithNS said:
Overall clarity is good, sound is also very crisp. There are several channels some of them are never heard of such as Mastii, they transmitt even Bhojpuri channels. I dont dont have the list yet. I will try to compile the list in the later date.
And i don't know how many people have this feature in setop box. but this setupbox has a recorder facilty to record what you are watching in to the usb(pendrive or disk). length of recording depends on the size of the usb capacity. No, i tried, we cannot view this recording in the PC.
If you cannot view the recording on your PC, then, does the SetTop Box have a play button to play the recorded content on to your TV ?

yes off course it can be played back from settop box.
you can do the following in recording
1) press record button to record what you are viewing
2) schedule & record some program using EPG.
3) most importantly it supports pause and play feature,
Downside
there is no seperate tuner for recording. so
when you are recording it will not let you change the channel.
inspite all this its a wonderful feature.

Sachinbr and Rohit NS can u guys PS post the pics of the STB, UI, Software, Settings option and remote.
Also if u can PS also post the pics of some Sd and HD channels

RohithNS said:
We Already Have in town IN digital...where you can record but cant view in PC

Thanks all for the pics. well great pic quality.
Any info about the STB like which make model is it, smart card is issued ??
Whether new channels gets added automatically or is there a need for the subscriber to scan for channels everytime.

Settop box is model dtc-2031 based on Novabase (German) technology. No we dont need to do anything.The channel automatically gets added without any hassles no need to do rescans.
Smartcard are not yet given..slot is empty as of now.