All about DLINK 502T and BSNL Dataone

• Thread starter Thread starter mprem
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 13,331
thank 4 ur info i did my self after reading it ..............can u help in one more thing i want to know if there can be some restriction for connecting it i dont want a "always on" connection so a software which confirms 4 connecting the computer to internet

someone please help me out,today i got one D-Link DSL-502T router , i have tried configuring the unit with USB and Ethernet but both are not working... ..can someone confirm this ..?it has 5(five) LED in the front.1. Power2. Status3. ADSL Link/Act4. Ethernet Link/Act5. USB Link/Actwhat should be the status of the ADSL LED when the Router is switched ON with the ADSL cable connected but ethernet and USB cable not connected...i think that my Router is faulty.. ??please reply ...thanks

Could someone plz tell me how to check if I have the latest firmware installed for my D-Link GLB-502T ADSL 2+ modem. I purchased it about two weeks back.rational

QUOTE(Spawn Freak @ Oct 5 2006, 08:37 PM) [snapback]64238[/snapback]
check out this man, hope it works....

http://goa.bsnl.co.in/broadband-conf/dlink.htm [/b]
:lol:
He isnt asking for configuration of the modem.
To Checking ur Fimware,Login to ur web managment then got Status>Product Information.

QUOTE(rational @ Oct 5 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]64236[/snapback]
Could someone plz tell me how to check if I have the latest firmware installed for my D-Link GLB-502T ADSL 2+ modem. I purchased it about two weeks back.

rational
[/b]

just log in the router you will see, i have updated my version from D-Link rma centre , my version is 3.7.0D.0

QUOTE(new guy @ Oct 30 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]67210[/snapback]

just log in the router you will see, i have updated my version from D-Link rma centre , my version is 3.7.0D.0 [/b]
Any improvements in the newer version.

QUOTE(harman163 @ Oct 30 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]67220[/snapback]
Any improvements in the newer version.
[/b]

its updated but still i am not able to download any file. Download is only possible through p2p software like ARES Galaxy

Product Information
Model Number GLB-502T
HW Revision P1R4

Ethernet MAC N/A
DSL Default MAC 00:17:7C:01:05:4B

Software Versions
Software Version 3.7.0D.0
ATM Driver 5.00.07.01
DSL HAL 5.00.05.00
DSL Datapump 6.01.04.00 Annex A
SAR HAL 01.07.2b
PDSP Firmware 0.52
Boot Loader 1.2.1.5

Hello Friends,I seem to have messed up with my bsnl broadband connection.My config:Bsnl broadband, D-Link-GLB 502T modem, Windows XP.My internet connectivity was working fine till I ran Spyware Doctor and Norton Antivirus(the one that comes with Google Pack), yesterday.The issue is: The modem shows all LEDs correctly. (ADSL and LAN LEDs are up and lighted)But my computer just doesn't show the Internet connection - I am not able to ping anywhere.I suspect something has changed on my windows box after I ran the Spyware and Antivirus softwares, but not sure what exactly has changed.Can you guys let me know, whats the problem.Thanks!