Aksh BB users in Hyderabad

hi cyrux....its the sqame problem for me too...i am not able to send u PM...and i live in gandhi nagar(near RTC X roads)....and am looking for some software that can automatically log me in when i get disconnected....and abt the 2GB limit......well i have to manage it....coz' if there is no balance in ur account u cant get night unlimited...so everythings going fine now....lets see what happens...

I have just seen their site today and they did make some changes in tarrif plan. Although the packages are the same they seem to have reduced the speed from 2 mbps to 512 kbps. Also the previous plans like 100 Mb and 64k have been added. has any user of aksh observed slow downs or the change in tarrif might have been done mistakenly ?

^^i hav just taken Aksh BB .. the speed has been reduced coz it only touches 20kbps & currently max of 34 kbps in torrents [BwT] but there are lots of problems in the service..the net many times just doesnt seem to connect :huh: & it uses the same 24 online client as beam cable does ...Airtel is the best option i guess..i hav tried BSNL [256kbps] & even tht's a good alternative 😉Mav!

These people are hypocrites and dont follow the rules of business. How can an ISP decrease its speed by 4 times when they are charging the same price for it. Its a real shame that no actions can be taken against such companies, infact nobody is willing toI have been keeping an eye on the tarrif plans of AKSH , even a year back they were chargin 600 bux for a limited 2Mbps connection and now after such a long time they have reduced the speeds to 512kbps

😛 😛 u guys joined the party late dude.. its party over time for aksh.. hav been wit aksh for over a yr and utilized most of it... did transfers upto 10gb/day ...and speeds were as hi as 4mbps many times... but thr downfall started 3 months back... wit frequent disconnections... and speed reduced to 700kbps.. and tis month they hav officially reduced speeds to 512kbps but i get only about a mere 128kbps...for the last 2 weeks aksh has been facing bandwidth problems... too many customers and less bandwidth..the plan i am now is a 1gb nite unlmtd.. so practically getting 128kbps 1gb lmit 11-6 umlmtd wit lots of service probs.. for rs500... now even sify can beat tat..i am juz about ready to change isp the 3rd time in 3 yrs 😉 (making full use of 7 isps in my area 😀 😀 )will shift to bsnl as soon as it launches its new unlmtd plans

^^ we have figured it out the hard way 🙁 Aksh these days is of no use.. i found Beam better than it 😛 atleast it stays online all the time 😀 btw wats the upload speed of BSNL these days.. when i last used it it use to be around 6-8 kbps max.. has it increased?

hope all u users may know 24online client trick very well !!!!.i dont want to say much....when download starts, it give high speed and than dec...

QUOTE(patch @ Dec 23 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]71496[/snapback]
hope all u users may know 24online client trick very well !!!!.
i dont want to say much....[/b]
hey patch wats the trick u were talking abt..

QUOTE(patch @ Dec 23 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]71496[/snapback]
hope all u users may know 24online client trick very well !!!!.
i dont want to say much....

when download starts, it give high speed and than dec...[/b]

tats a very old news and has been patched by them say about 6 months ago...

thx katpasin... i m searching on google...and i found.. but now they remove all bugs...now speed dont increase...but sometimes it gives much fluctuation... when i downloaded approx. 50-100 mb file, my spped first gives 50 kBps and after 1 min gives 4-7 kBps...if any new things, pls. let me know... and when i use 24online http client in opera, i disconnected within 20 min... why ?but now, i enjoyed dataone...it fast and cosumed my 950 mb out of 1024 mb...

QUOTE(patch @ Feb 18 2007, 02:27 AM) [snapback]80351[/snapback]
check this
https://broadband.forum/index.php?showtopic=6611

call and ask for availability.. wait till new budget...b/s isps may reduce prices or increase bandwidth....

When that will take place ..I dont know .....I checked all the links ..out of which some are not working and some are outdated ...no problem ...I selected three out of all and they are

1))YOUTELE ones ..here is the scheme ...
UN650 192 kbps 650 monthly 60 for rentals...unlimited plan

2))REIALNCE ones ....NIGHT UNLIMITED PLAN
2. Night Unlimited Plan
Unlimited usage during night hours (10 pm to 8 am).

Tarifs for day usage in this plan are as follows.
Download speed up to 100 kbps 300 kbps
Monthly plan charges (Rs) 300 650
Day use charges 15 30
from 8 am to 10 pm (Rs/hour)

This plan is suited for those brats who love to download games and music all night.

Im not yet clear about this plan ...can u clear this mystery

3))BSNL DATA ONE HOME BASED PLAN
HOME 500 256/2mbps 500rs monthly 5000 on annual payment 2.5 gb data transfer night time unlimited ...and all other are not that necessary bcoz we are not going to exceed limits ...bcoz money is precious

4)) the last but not the least ...AKSH
Really I dont know the tariffs bcoz the site is not providing any information about tariffs ,,,,and all other links to tariff of aksh are outdated ones and not working

I heard that there is night unlimited plan for 500 rs +extra 256/2 mbps 2gb limit

Tell me which is best and which dont have any hidden costs...I think BSNL is the best ....but out colony leaders and local cable wala made politics and are not allowing BSNL into our colony .....and I also heard that some of my friends are using AKSH but not the night unlimited plan ....so I dont know how is the service ....That AKSH is also provided by our local cable wala.....so is there aby problem to get any other ISP connection ....any of the other 3 will give connection for a single user ...I can bear upto 3000 for this installation charges ....bcoz they have to lay a wire for me na[/b]

dude, use smaller fonts the next time...they're quite painful to the eyes especially on an LCD screen...