Akamai Cached Sites not Opening

• Thread starter Thread starter quest
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,099

quest

ISP
You
Hello EveryoneThis is a long one please bear.I am facing quite a frustrating problem with my You tele connection in Hyderabad since last November. While the overall connection is good and promised speed is being delivered. Some sites do not open occasionally. Initially I thought it was a problem with the sites but it became a recurring problem and I digged around and found that all the sites with which I am having a problem are routed via an akamai server. And I am unable to access the sites 8 out of 10 times but in the rare occasions they open they work perfectly. I spoke with You tele customer support but they are unable to even understand the problem and are giving stock replies. I know the problem is not with my computer as the sites open without a hitch with an airtel connection. I have even written to Akamai support and did not get any reply.Below is a list of some of the sites I am facing trouble with. You can check their akamai route by either via the ping or tracert commands.hindustantimes.comnews.com.auwired.comcricinfo.comin.commoneycontrol.comstartribune.comnbc.comhuffingtonpost.comdailypress.combusinessweek.comI would like to hear from others who may be facing a similar problem. Also if anyone can tell me how to fix this I will be most grateful.Thank You.

Source

Zomato
Hotstar
Sonyliv
And a lot more down.