angad_singh

ISP
Airtel
Hi guys,

Wanted to announce about my portal - AITServer Community Portal @

Code:
http://aitserver.cjb.net/portal
About the Portal:
This portal provides many useful community features such as forums, blogs, galleries, chat, downloads, music, games, etc. all packed into your free portal account.

Please signup now and visit the Forums and Download Sections to get into action in this portal!

Be sure not to miss the WISHLIST forum! Ask for any software, music, video, movie, or any file that you wish to have and it will be put up on the AIT FTP Server soon!

About the FTP server:
You can access the AIT FTP Server and get free access to thousands of useful software in the AIT Data Warehouse, music, videos, movies. The FTP server may also be used for storing your own documents and files for free! or for sharing interesting stuff that you have with others.

This portal website and the FTP server are hosted on my own computer connected to the information superhighway via a high speed DSL connection.

For connecting to the FTP server, go to the AITServer home page @

Code:
http://aitserver.cjb.net
and note down the current IP address (as it is dynamic).

FTP Instructions :

PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL OR MSN MESSENGER FOR GETTING YOUR FREE FTP ACCOUNT

* Please contribute and upload data to the "/UPLOAD/" directory.
Note : member's have full write permissions only in their respective user sub-directories in the /UPLOAD directory.
* Hammering and spamming not allowed
* Maximum download transfer rate : 50 KB/s
* Maximum upload transfer rate : 10 KB/s (limit removed when server load low)
* Anonymous users can only view the "/UPLOAD" directory and download files from there.
* Only registered member's will get access to the AIT Data Warehouse and their respective "/UPLOAD/" directories.
* Recommended FTP clients : Smart FTP, FlashFXP, Cute FTP

:thanks: