Airtel's New 499, 749, 999 and 1,599 Postpaid Plans, 399 plan is no longer available (May 2019)

• Thread starter Thread starter Navjot Singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 12,625

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
er7e7uE.png

749 Plan has been removed as well.

749 plan offered 1+2 connections and 999 offered 1+4 connections. Now, They are charging 999 for 1+2 connections and more data.

I am not sure.

The plan has been removed from the app(As in, You can no longer select 749 INR plan) and it doesn't exist here either, Airtel postpaid

So airtel has non black plans for multiple mobile connections... Had no idea.

Hmm, It has been like this for a very long time. In more expensive plans, You get more data and you can add members with whom you'll share the benefits(Call/sms/data etc)

I am on Airtel's 749 plan (MH Circle) since March. I have primary number + 1 calling sim + 1 data sim (so overall 2 calling sims and 1 data sim).
I did not get any notification of plan being closed. Anyways why would they close or remove connection?

I am also on the 749 plan. I guess we'll be grandfathered in and continue on the same plan but there can be no new subscriptions to the 749 plan(Or older version of 999 plan)

Reactions: SVK
Had a talk with CC. They confirmed the plan has been removed. The existing connections will be grandfathered in.
They also mentioned that they have stopped offering data only sim cards.

I am on Airtel's 749 plan (MH Circle) since March. I have primary number + 1 calling sim + 1 data sim (so overall 2 calling sims and 1 data sim).
I did not get any notification of plan being closed. Anyways why would they close or remove connection?
Airtel continues all existing users of postpaid plans even if the plan is no longer available for new users.

Reactions: SVK
All eligible Airtel corporate customers will be migrated to the new plans, as applicable from their subsequent billing cycles, the operator said in a press statement.
😵
Is it good idea to go for prepaid annual plans?