Airtel's Mobile Office equivalent on Vodafone?

elementinsane

ISP
Cable
I have got a NEW AirTel card for the GPRS to work on my Android Device... 😡😡😡BIG MISTAKE😡😡😡😡Vodafone was much better...BUT,I wanted to know of a plan of the GPRS Vodafone has..(NOT MOBILE CONNECT,its very very expensive)Are there anyother serivces that i can avail??

Only mobile connect will work on Android.. With Vodafone Live, you will only be able to open sites via browser.. Vodafone are a bunch of losers.. What problems did you face with Airtel?

umm..as per a lot of people i know, my personal experience and also online reviews...Airtel GPRS is supposed to be the best especially for android phones..the cheaper one is vodafone live but thats restricted access..

Only mobile connect will work on Android.. With Vodafone Live, you will only be able to open sites via browser.. Vodafone are a bunch of losers.. What problems did you face with Airtel?
Airtel is Good with GPRS no doubt..BUT I have 2 problems:

1. The RANGE SUCKS

2. THE GPRS WONT ****ING connect after 9:30 PM in the night....DO u believe that...???? IT just wont...cant google anything, cant do shyt...i want to access the net at night BUT THE DAMN THING JUST WONT WORK....Im looking for a solution for this specially...and this continues till morning 9:30..after that its super fast again...

umm..as per a lot of people i know, my personal experience and also online reviews...Airtel GPRS is supposed to be the best especially for android phones..the cheaper one is vodafone live but thats restricted access..

If I may ask u, where do u reside and if you are able to connect net at night using Android/WinMo+ Airtel Mobile Office...???

Because I JUST CANT connect to the net at night...

um..... actually airtel mobile office works pretty well with my android... i have a samsung spica and it works pretty well....i dont have any issues like it doesnt connect after 9:30 pm...

I am in Noida..but even in central/east/south delhi never had a problem with GPRS not connecting at night...infact i get better speeds at night..i am using Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and Airtel mobile office (2Gb @99/-) and also MTNL 3G

same here i also use the airtel 99rupees pack and it works really well .... 2.5GB * must be some problem of overloading of data at the cell phone tower wherever you live

Too bad us Vodafone customers are left out on GPRS plans 🙁 It really sucks!

I figured out the issue..its to do with the range...if i get two bars, the speed is slow, if i get 3+ bars...I am ON IT...😛

Vodafone Mobile Connect charges are revised now. Rs.95/month for 2gb data.NOTE: This is in karnataka circle. Not sure abt other states.

Still the same 199 rental shit in Delhi 🙁 Vodafone sucks!

Yep.. my new Galaxy s seems so useless and VMC is so expensive.. first pay 199 rent and then 250 bucks for 100 MB...
waiting for revision in rates... i feel VMC rates will fall and come down to vodafone live charges when vodafone 3G starts..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Vodafone Mobile Connect charges are revised now. Rs.95/month for 2gb data.
NOTE: This is in karnataka circle. Not sure abt other states.

i couldn't find it on their website...
please post the link