Airtel's 512kbps Unlimited Plan

I think they will be getting simultaneous 64 KBps because all Airtel connection gets equal or nearly equal dl and ul speeds.

yeah its simultaneous

i had freedom 550+night unlimited(8:00 p.m_8:00 am) dsl top up(Rs 399) plan..and was getting a speed of 80-90 KBps speeds....i really say this paln is worth every peny better than their 999 plan coz we all do night d/lig..so this plan is the best..........

I was lucky to have the plan migrated over the weekend. Is it really earth shattering; much like the “big O”? No isn’t. But definitely a lot faster than what I was forced to put up with. I have noticed a weird thing. They have not touched the uploads speeds at all. I am getting [...]

Airtel Broadband:512k unlimited

Hi Friends, I want to know how much speed you guys are getting using this plan and please also mention your state ???

In Delhi speed on 512 kbps Unlimited is around 460 kbps during the day. During nights it is around 500 kbps.

well yeah. i am hardly touching 60+ speeds myself on torrents and direct downloads. surfing has been quite painful. won't go above 30-40KBps.

Strange why Delhi has 512kbps [un]limited for 1599, when Mumbai has the same for 1399 and Chennai for 1499! Even better off is Kolkata where 512 kbps UNlimited [truly] is 1499!

well yeah. i am hardly touching 60+ speeds myself on torrents and direct downloads.

surfing has been quite painful. won't go above 30-40KBps.

Hi Sushubh !! Did you try port forwarding !! I get a speed of 64-66kb/s on torrents .:thumb:

----------

Strange why Delhi has 512kbps [un]limited for 1599, when Mumbai has the same for 1399 and Chennai for 1499! Even better off is Kolkata where 512 kbps UNlimited [truly] is 1499!

This is because these Airtel Buggers think that Delhi people are more rich and can spend that much . just kidding !!!😀