• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,561

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
In an industry first, Airtel Xstream Premium to aggregate content from 15 leading Video Apps with a single login, single search and single subscription at an introductory price of Rs 149* per month only
Firstly, it aggregates content from 15 Indian and global video OTT’s in one app. Customers will get access to one of the largest catalogue of over 10,500 movies & shows plus LIVE channels from SonyLIV, ErosNow, Lionsgate Play, Hoichoi, ManoramaMax, Shemaroo, Ultra, HungamaPlay, EPICon, Docubay, DivoTV, Klikk, Nammaflix, Dollywood, Shorts TV on Airtel Xstream Premium.

Last edited:
But it's not good at all, with bad UI and an even worse collection of movies and tv shows. The only reason it's hitting 2 Million is because it's included with many Airtel Prepaid/Postpaid/Broadband subscriptions.

Assuming that this is the same application which is now renamed to Airtel Xstream Play, is not available on LG WebOS. We have a LG 4K TV in our living room and my dad likes to watch content from streaming apps like shemaroo and Ultra. Since these come in bundle with my airtel black plan but the catch is it can be accessed via this stupid Xstream Play app which is not available for Web OS. My dad keeps cursing airtel that what is the point of bundling the subscription if we can't access it on our TV.