Airtel Xstream in Ranchi?

• Thread starter Thread starter adityak469
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,395
ISP
JioFiber
Hi,
I've been using JioFiber for some months now, no real complaints but was looking to switch to Airtel as they seem to have better plans.

My main concern is ping as I mostly use my internet for streaming and gaming, in JioFiber ping is around 50-70 to Mumbai servers from Ranchi.

If anyone is using Airtel Xstream Fiber in Ranchi, please let me know the ping is, I don't want to be stuck with Airtel for 3 months with bad ping.

bump

Upvote 0
Bro Airtel has very bad ping in Ranchi like i get 70-90 ping in Mumbai server.They say they are shifting people to Patna server but its been 6 months since i am using there services and there is no change.I'll try to update you if they fix the pings.

Upvote 0
@sanketkashyap Where do you stay in Ranchi? I'm getting 13 ms on patna servers and around 58 on mumbai servers. At times I'm assigned Delhi servers instead of Patna which makes ping terrible. Did you call airtel to fix the ping issue? Which router have you received from airtel?

Upvote 0
40 ms on Mumbai server.... and recently all Airtel fiber connections in ranchi getting global ipv6 addresses..so I am getting 1.5x speed..
i have one more question can I use ZyXEL router as a repeater wifi router by connecting it with jio fiber router via ethernet cable?

Upvote 0