airtel Xstream fiber users in Odisha

• Thread starter Thread starter Xposed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 7,745
ISP
BSNL, jio fiber
I am happy to inform that Airtel xtreme fibre has started operations in Odisha and first location feasible under that is Tata Ariana while the overhead work is in progress in other parts of bhubaneswar-cuttack and Jajpur Road (at least I have confirmation of these three places) I also heard that initial places where fibre is being rolled out will be served directly by Airtel itself and expansion will be on LCO model

Any speed and latency stats ?

Any contact details of any local representative ?In app it's still showing "Invite Us" ,Call centre representative says the same thing "NA in Bhubaneswar"

Last edited:
bro they are only operational in Tata Ariana and Some Parts of Suryanagar, Now , other parts of bhubaneshwar is still a WIP, so wait . they are mostly going to follow the coverage of jio fiber

I'm very eager to switch but that will only be possbile when they expand to my area. But ultimately the main keys factor for me will be latency, seeing Jio fiber was a disappointment in that, I hope Airtel isn't, as they do not have a server here and from some other posts I saw in the forum suggests that there might be some latency issues for some.

I have used airtel xstream fiber for 2 months. I had 150 mbps plan and got like 170mbps. But the problem was packet loss and bad routing problem. After repeated customer care interactions , I have finally terminated airtel xstream fiber. Now waiting for the refund it's been a month already. I can say jio is far more better than airtel if you play apex legends and cod. Also airtel has a problem of high ping on European servers which jio doesn't.