• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 11,073

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Airtel Xstream Fiber app allows you to access Wi-Fi router features with your mobile device from anywhere. To register, connect to your home Wi-Fi connection and follow few easy steps.

You can easily access the following features:

Wi-Fi Optimization: Auto-selects the chennel frequency to give you the best speed experience

Quick Diagnostic: Check your network health and in case of an issue, raise a service request instantly

Wi-Fi Setting: Helps you change your Wi-Fi name and password

Reboot Router: Reboot your Wi-Fi router with the click of a button

Wi-Fi Coverage Analyser: Check the Wi-Fi coverage of any room or spot at home

Network Map: See the list of all connected mobile and desktop/laptop devices

Internet Speed Test: Check your Wi-Fi speed anytime (powered by Ookla)

Guest Wi-Fi: Lets you create new Wi-Fi login for guests and set time limits too.

oN1c1ip.jpg
ZalbUkO.jpg
RS883RZ.jpg
jRG9W0M.jpg
GlW3Edp.jpg
l4LjZTw.jpg
iLLlcBo.jpg
y6elfkD.jpg

what a piece of crap this app is. now let's you login on third party networks and still tries to pretend that it can change your router settings. troubleshooting found issues with my 'airtel line' and suggested that i file a complaint.

This is what you get when the core usage scenerio are unknown by development team....😂

I haven't been able to make on account on this app yet. Always get some error 🤷‍♂️

@kkapoorr Were you getting a 'device not found'. I was getting that too, there was an update in playstore yesterday. I was finally able to register after that update.

Ah ok, lemme try today then. Thanks!

I reinstalled the app. Still getting a device not found error while trying to make an account...