Airtel Xstream Fiber Router (TJ2100N-ONT) keeps rebooting on its own

• Thread starter Thread starter ariblaze
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 8,533
i get what you mean tbh. but in case of airtel, airtel is responsible for the router these days from my understanding. you do not pay if it goes bad or starts giving issues. airtel has replaced my own router like 3 times in the last two years. it really does not bother me if the model is new or old or used or scratched as long as they are responsible for it and it works.
Interesting. I asked for replacement of Nokia router and they asked for 950rs as my router was more than 1 year old. They said warranty is only for 1 year

Wtf

Though there is a lot of competition in my location as airtel, netplus, jio, bsnl, connect broadband and one another local wifi operator are present . Still they don’t care as people here are willing to spend any amount of money they ask 😀

Can anyone here help with this ? I have tried plugging the adapter to different wall outlets, its still the same. Its not a power issue as I have power backup, so that is definitely ruled out. The local Airtel person told that he has checked with the backend teams and everything seems to be fine from their end. He also said that the cables are fine.
Bro how did u solve the problem then?

Can anyone here help with this ? I have tried plugging the adapter to different wall outlets, its still the same. Its not a power issue as I have power backup, so that is definitely ruled out. The local Airtel person told that he has checked with the backend teams and everything seems to be fine from their end. He also said that the cables are fine.
How did u solve the problem?